Discover the Benefits of Giving Wisely
San Diego Symphony musician, W. Gregory Berton, his wife, Rosanne and their family have created the Berton Family Charitable trust, an irrevocable charitable remainder trust naming the San Diego Symphony as beneficiary and have placed land which they own in Lincoln City, Oregon in the trust.
Did you know there are creative ways to support the San Diego Symphony? Ways in which the Symphony, you and your loved ones all benefit at the same time?
Such giving techniques are called "planned gifts," because with thoughtful planning, you create win-win solutions for you and the Symphony. For example:
- You can make a gift that costs nothing during your lifetime.
- You can give stock and realize larger tax savings.
- You can get a monthly paycheck for life in return for your gift.
- You can donate your house, continue to live there, and get a tax break all at the same time.
Where to Begin?
- Identify Your Goals
- Discover Gifts Anyone Can Afford
- See How Gifts Can Pay You Income
- Explore Gifts That Protect Assets